Here, you'll find all the information you need to join us for our virtual March Drinking Day Events!
Click the image below to go to our EventBrite and see all the events, times, and links for their locations. You don't need to register to join the event, but it will help us get a sense of how many people are coming.
We're excited to see you at our events over the next two days!
Use code 'MARCHDRINKINGDAY' for 25% off all Feastware from now until the end of March Drinking Day!
Purim Kick Off Party
Weds 3/16 6:30-?? pm EDT
- Costume Contest
- Great Jewish Bake Off - Hamantaschen
- Make an Obnoxious Grogger from your Empty Can of Mead with Kelly!
- Cocktail: Purim Another One
This drink was designed specifically for the start of Purim. Remember, the marathon of March Drinking Day, like all marathons, is about pacing. Enjoy this drink on the rocks.
- Splash of Angostura Bitters
- Squeeze of lime
- 6 oz. of Root of All Evil
St. Patrick's Day Planning Session
Thurs 3/17 9-10 am EDT
- How are you feeling after last night?
- Do you have your drinking buddy for the day?
- Cold leftovers for breakfast!
- Cocktail: Sunrise on the Emerald Isle
- Good morning, friends! I hope you slept off all the hamantaschen! Another day of feasting is upon us! Again, we’ve got a big day ahead of us, so start easy. This drink either requires two glasses and a mug or a willingness to have your seltzer taste like tea, your tea taste like Valkyrie’s choice, and your Valkyrie’s choice to taste like… well, Valkyrie’s Choice.
- 1 Glass of Seltzer
- 1 Glass of Valkyrie’s Choice
- 1 Mug of Tea
- Drink in that order, repeat if necessary
Irish Cooking Class with Sam
Thurs 3/17 11 am EDT
or view us live in the Meadiacs group: facebook.com/groups/meadiacs
- Learn how to prepare a traditional Irish meal for St. Patrick's Day-- and a little Irish culture, history, and language along the way.
- Not your grandma's cornbeef and soda bread! (Those aren't even Irish anyway!)
- Cocktail: The Mordechai O'Shannessey
- Lamb Stew: https://natashaskitchen.com/lamb-stew-recipe/
- Blaas (Irish Bread Rolls): https://hostessatheart.com/waterford-blaa/
Cocktail: The Mordechai O'Shannessey
The Mordechai O'Shannessey
This is the perfect drink for mid-day on March Drinking Day! While we usually prefer our beer in its pure form, this drink brings a beautifully honey character to this creamy delight that is Nitro Guinness.
6 oz. Valkyrie’s Choice
2 oz. Vanir
Top with Guinness, ideally Nitro
Thurs 1 pm EDT
- Our brewers Jake and Jon will share a behind the scenes look at Groennfell Meadery and talk all things brewing.
- Plus, Ricky the Meadmaker stops by for an Ask Me Anything session!
- Cocktail: Choose Your Own Saga
- 1 oz. Brandy or, if that’s not your thing, a white liquor
- 2 oz. Something from the Ancient Collection
- 6 oz. Valkyrie’s Choice, Old Wayfarer, or any craft mead that you’re particularly fond of
Purim Ends and St. Patrick's Day Kicks Into High Gear
Thurs 6 pm EDT
- Saint Patrick’s Day Singing Competition - Please Don’t Sing Danny Boy or Sweet Caroline
- More Cocktails with Ricky
Jess gives a slightly intoxicated but very impassioned speech about the importance of bringing community together
Cocktail: Ould Inishowen
You’ve made it this far, so remember that our goal is to wake up happy and contented tomorrow morning. Don’t get cocky. This drink packs a serious punch.
- 2 oz. Irish Whiskey of Your Choice
- 1 oz. Root of All Evil
- 4 oz. Valkyrie’s Choice
- Splash of Simple Syrup
- Maraschino Cherry and Orange Slice to Garnish