We’ve been responding directly to many of you, but we’ve decided to do quick weekly updates throughout the Coronavirus Pandemic and its attendant shutdown/quarantine.
We’re thrilled to say that everyone is still on staff, and we’re doing our best to get everyone work they can do from home.
Nora and Ricky are now staying home every day, which is going pretty well, all things considered.
Our sales through distribution are down about 86% now, but we need to thank all of our devoted fans who have been ordering online and continuing to frequent their local stores.
- Although we’ve had some pressure to start doing direct shipments in states where we distribute, we want to do our best to continue supporting our restaurants, bars, and stores.
- We are going to keep our whole staff as long as possible, even if it means taking out loans to maintain payroll.
- We are going to be offering curbside pick-up at the meadery with half off cases until this whole mess is over. You can pre-order for pick-up here.
What Can You Do
Again, we are simply overwhelmed by the outpouring of support. A couple things you can do to help us through this:
- We’re now shipping mead direct to your door in a lot of states. Check if your state is on the list in Our Store.
- If you’re in a state where we distribute, keep buying us at your local store or restaurant.
- Whether or not you’re in a position to buy our mead, the biggest thing you can for us is share the love. Share our videos and posts if you think your friends will appreciate them.
- The biggest thing you can do to help the long-term survival of the company is to leave us a Facebook, Google, or, best of all, Untappd review (well, only if it’s a good review).
What Can We Do for You?
Right now we’re working on a virtual feast (more on this soon), as well as offering big discounts to help people feast at home.
What else? Please don’t hesitate to contact us directly, shoot us a direct message on Facebook, call, write, whatever you want. We’re here.
Thank you so much for all of your support.