As the thundering of the wild hunt approaches, mortals make their peace. And as the hooves recede into the distance for another year, the silence brings a time to appreciate the bounty of the harvest.
Wild Hunt is a balanced blend of honey, cranberry, blood orange, and spice brewed in honor of the ceremonial meads of 18th century Northern Europe.
This is Groennfell's fall seasonal - once it's gone, it's gone (until next year's Hunt!)
- ABV: 6.2%
- Style: Cranberry & Blood Orange Spiced Mead
- Tasting Notes:
- Color - Ruby Red Grapefruit
- Aroma - Cinnamon, cloves, allspice
- Flavor - Bright citrus, cranberry, cloves and cinnamon on the finish
- Closest Comparison - Blood Orange Mimosa
- Final Gravity: 1.000
- Packaging: 4-pack of 16 fl. oz. cans, lightly carbonated
- Ingredients: Water, Raw Wildflower Honey, Cranberry Juice, Blood Orange Juice, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cardamom, Nutmeg
Can art by Autumn Dufresne. Thank you, meadiac community, for your support and photos of your mead!
We are not able to ship alcohol to the following states at this time: AL, DE, HI, ME, MS, RI, UT
*Alaska does not qualify for free shipping (AK folks can now find our meads on shelves at Brown Jug!)
Build a Mead Variety Case
This special Wild Hunt bundle builder includes a few items you won't find in the normal builder (aside from Wild Hunt...)
Look for Sour Meadmaker, Funky Farmhouse Cyser, and our 2020 Winter Warmer ceramic collector's mug.