Handcrafted Wooden Tankard - Join the Feast!
Each of these hefty, gorgeous wooden tankards are handmade right across the lake from the meadery by Gormancraft, who then literally brands each mug with a searing-hot iron.
JOIN THE FEAST!
- This is our second run of these mugs which now bear a new collectable phrase
- Holds more than a pint of any hot or cold liquid
- Made from local New England wood.
- Best enjoyed with craft mead from Vermont
- Sealed with epoxy. Extend the life of your tankard by hand washing only.
- Choose from a horn made from a tankard made from one variety of wood or a combination of two varieties.
- Your tankard will be made using any of the following wood varieties: Ash, maple, walnut, cherry, red oak, padauk, butternut